Air Mattress - 2.8" Bubble Pad Mattress
Structured with 130 7cm-high bubble cells, the 2.8" Bubble Pad Mattress is specially designed for the prevention of pressure sore stage I in short-term and domiciliary therapies, providing comfort and relief to users. The air mattress can be fixed to the bed with its convenient top and bottom end flaps, and the pump can be hung to the end of the bed by using two hooks, making the installation and maintenance process fuss-free.
• Composed of durable and comfortable PVC made 7 cm-high bubble cells
• A one-time 8 seconds forming model mattress
• Quiet compressor that has a long life span
• Side flaps secure mattress easily to bed, creating a fuss-free installation process
• Provides comfort and relief for pressure sores
Dimensions without flaps (L x W x H) 78.75" x 35.5" x 2.75" (200 x 90 x 7 cm) Extension flaps 20" (50 cm) each Mattress material TW NanYa EN71 Medical-Grade PVC Mattress thickness 0.35 mm Mattress system Overlay Number of cells 130 Alternating cycle mode A/B Inflation of alternating cells at any one time Cold-resistant -30t Time taken to inflate 20 min Input power AC 110V/220V 50Hz/60Hz Output pressure range 40-100mmHg Air output 7-8 L/min Weight capacity 135 kg Warranty 12 months on pump